A puzzle that will require many techniques to solve.
Capture the Flag is bunch of different kind of challenges, ranging from easy to hard in difficulty, which you need to solve! For every completed challenge, you get some points. The team with the most points wins.
- Anything goes, hack everything you can find
- 14:00 Mikrotik - Silvan
- 16:30 SDR How hard is it to get cracking - Oona Räisänen
- 19:00 Hunting zerodays - Undisclosed
- 12:00 SMDs for Terrified Beginners - Kliment (20€ for parts)
- 14:30 Webapp Hacking - Solita (sponsored)
- 17:00 OSINT by NotMyNick
- 19:30 Cyberattack from Network Perspective - Mika Järvinen
- What are you interested in?
- What would you like to do and learn together?
Workshops by Disobey Gurus
Workshops will require a badge, additional info and registering at the infodesk before the start
- All through the event!
- Facilitated by hacklab all through the event!
12.1.2018, Doors open: 12:00
- 13:00 All your encrypted computer are belong to us - Tomi Tuominen & Timo Hirvonen
- 14:00 Quantum Computers and Information Security - Mikko Möttönen
- 14:30 Reverse Engineering on Android 101 (Game protocols) - Giovanni Rocca
- 15:30 Tales from the trenches [Redacted] - Harry Sintonen
- 16:00 Phishing through email - Niklas Särökaari
- 17:00 Pwning BIOSes 101 - K4m1
- 18:00 Reverse Engineering fine details of Game Boy hardware - Joonas Javanainen
- 19:00 Building Windows Kernel fuzzer - Jaanus Kääp
- 20:00 It's the little things - Ben Sadeghipour / Jon Bottarini
- 20:30 Web attacks against AV software - Juho Nurminen
13.1.2018, Doors open 10:00
- 12:00 How to get the best out of your bug bounty program - a view from both sides - Ed
- 13:00 Software Developer as an attack vector - Antti Virtanen
- 13:30 Psychological perspective on security - Topias Uotila
- 14:30 TBA
- 16:00 Guessing the (random) number - Jussi
- 16:30 Hacker hints for developers - Donnie Werner
- 17:30 Escapology - Mikko Kenttälä & Ossi Herrala
- 18:00 Tor de-anonymization - Juha Nurmi
- 19:00 Timing Attack Information - Joona Kannisto
- 19:30 Securing ACME DNS validation - Joona Hoikkala
Program might change, and is not final until the day of the event.